Play twenty-two famous songs, each with just three chords with Three Chord Tricks: The Red Book, perhaps the easiest guitar songbook ever!
These uncomplicated arrangements mean there are only three simple chords to learn for each song and, with songs in different keys, you'll rapidly extend your chord skills and list of songs.
Each of the classic songs in this book has every chord change clearly shown above the lyrics making playing as easy as 1-2-3!
So, pick up your guitar and find out just how simple it can be to strum or pick these all-time favourites.
- Amazing Grace
- Blowin' In The Wind (Bob Dylan)
- Brimful Of Asha (Cornershop)
- C'mon Everybody (Eddie Cochran)
- El Condor Pasa (If I Could) (Simon & Garfunkel)
- Eleanor Rigby (The Beatles)
- Free To Decide (The Cranberries)
- Going Down (The Stone Roses)
- Johnny B. Goode (Chuck Berry)
- Long Tall Sally (Little Richard)
- Me And Julio Down By The Schoolyard (Paul Simon)
- Mr Tambourine Man (The Byrds) (Bob Dylan)
- Mull Of Kintyre (Wings)
- Oh Boy (Buddy Holly)
- Paperback Writer (The Beatles)
- Quinn The Eskimo (The Mighty Quinn) (Bob Dylan) (Manfred Mann)
- Ride A White Swan (T Rex)
- Rock Around The Clock (Bill And His Comets Haley)
- Spice Up Your Life (The Spice Girls)
- Still Water (The Four Tops)
- The First Cut Is The Deepest (Cat Stevens/Rod Stewart)
- Walk Of Life (Dire Straits